With a lot of articles popping up on tips and tricks of working from home, I thought of penning down how I am making the best use of working from home :
- I am taking care of myself: I am no longer giving fake excuses and playing the blame game. I am taking ample care of myself by getting more sleep ( not guilty at all! 🙂 ), spending time with my family and keeping my surrounding clean
- I am spending my weekends doing nothing: with the complete lockdown, stepping out of the house has become extremely difficult and instead of getting bored, I am enjoying doing nothing and just whiling away time. It did sound crazy but after doing nothing for two consecutive days, I felt better.
- I am eating junk – a lot of junk: I am not a health freak but still try to avoid junk as much as possible. With literally every rule-breaking down, why not break the diet and take a break from all the protocols? I am enjoying binge eating and will try my hard to get back to normal routine once the lockdown is taken off 🙂
- I am spending a lot of time being alone: while alone has its positives and negatives, it does help you to understand a lot of things. Being an overthinker, it does go off the route at times, but being alone did help me understand the mistakes I have done and given me ways to correct it.
- I have started forgiving a lot of people: It’s not surprising that a lot of people come to your life just to use you. Almost everyone goes through this. I have also gone through this with regrets of why did I even meet them. But, in the end, it’s all about forgiving them and moving on because of only me who was suffering from the regrets. I will not forget the lesson they taught but will forgive them for their deeds.
- I have started accepting myself: obese? fine. Ugly? fine. Black? fine. Fair? fine.Weird? fine. Whatever I am, whoever I am, I am ME and everybody has the right to be themselves and love themselves. If I don’t accept myself, how can I expect others to accept me the way I am?
- I am learning something new every day: with a lot of websites offering online learning courses, I am making sure that I learn something new every day before I hit the bed. Let it be technical, creative, or even stupid – learning is learning.