Today being mother’s day, I wanted to make it special by giving my mom something made by me and keeping this in mind, I quickly started digging my mind and came up with an idea to bake a cake, using condensed milk as a key ingredient
I was amidst preparing a cake and on the verge of completing my cake within time, I forgot to click a picture of the condensed milk, which I prepared in just 7 minutes! Have added a google image for reference 🙂
While my other post on baking an eggless sponge cake is on the way, here is my recipe on instant condensed milk.
What did I use?
- Milk – 500 Ml or 16.907 Ounces
- Sugar – 1 cup or 200 grams
- Baking soda – a pinch
How did I make it?
- This is one of the simplest and quickest recipes I have ever prepared! Being an extremely impatient person, I prepared this on high flame and ended up preparing condensed milk in just 7 minutes!
- I took a deep pan and added milk, sugar, and soda and kept stirring till milk changed color and started to thicken.
- NOTE: Please be careful while preparing this on a high flame as the milk will start rising due to the presence of soda and due to the intensity of the flame. Keep stirring to avoid spillover.
- Once I got my desired thickness, my condensed milk was ready!