Dhokla is one of the most loved Gujarati delicacies which is often made for breakfast or evening snacks. Dhokla is made from Bengal gram flour and has a mixture of both sweet and salty taste. They have a texture like that of a pancake and has the taste of a snack with a khatta – meetha flavor.
since I had some leftover dhoklas, I thought of preparing another delicacy made of the leftovers. guess what?! It was awesome!
I also had chutneys left with me which were prepared for making street style bhel puri. I will be adding the recipe soon! ❤️
What did I use?
- Salt – as required
- Red chili powder – as required
- Chat masala powder – as required
- Curd – 2 – 3 tablespoon
- Chopped onions – 2 tablespoon
- Chopped tomatoes – 2 tablespoon
- Pomegranate [ optional ] – 1 tablespoon
- Sev – for garnishing
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Red garlic chutney – as required
- Green chutney – as required
- Sweet tamarind chutney – as required
How did I make it?
- Making this chat was very simple for me! The first step I did was taking the serving dish and placing dhoklas at the bottom. Post that, I added red chutney and green chutney as per taste. On top of that, I added the vegetables and curd. As my last step, I added the sweet tamarind chutney, coriander leaves,sev, and the masalas!
- Dhokla chat is ready!
Note: Please make sure that you consume this immediately else the curd will start releasing water, which will make the dhoklas extra soft and will also tamper the taste.