I am sure, just like me, a lot of you must be facing issues with removing tan from your body.
Lockdown has made me experiment so many things! After trying out almost all the possible cosmetics and home remedies to remove tan from my arms and legs, I realized that nothing is working for my body.
After numerous experiments and consultations, I decided to try my custom tan remedy, which suits my skin and also produces results.
The first couple of times, I did not see any results. But, consistency is the key here and after several attempts, I am now able to see the results and that’s how I found my custom remedy for removing tan from the body.
NOTE: My skin is very sensitive and the remedy provided here is for sensitive skin type. You can try this for other skin types as well 🙂 Plus, you will have to apply this pack every alternate day for a minimum of three weeks for best results.
How did I prepare the pack?
- All-purpose flour or maida – 1 tablespoon
- Fuller’s earth or Multani mitti – 1 tablespoon
- Rice flour – 1 tablespoon
- Raw milk – for binding
- Potato juice – for binding
How did I use this pack?
- I mixed all the ingredients and stored it in the freezer for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once set, I directly applied on clean skin and allowed it to dry for about 20 minutes.
- Once dried, I washed it with cold water.
If you wish to use this on your face, please use ONLY raw milk and fuller’s earth for the face, as the facial skin is extremely sensitive and is more prone to rashes.
After this, I ensured that I am not in contact with soap or facewash for a minimum of 6 hours. I would recommend trying this in the night before bed, as the resting time will allow the skin to breathe and absorb the pack in a better way.
I hope this helps! 🙂