There are a lot of healthy sweets, which will not only help you lose weight but can also help you in getting stronger! For example: If you consume dates in your diet, you can ease your craving by having sweet made up of dates and dry fruits! This will not only help you to maintain your diet but will also help you in avoiding junk and high sugary sweets to ease your cravings!
This sweet is very healthy as it is made up of only three ingredients :
- Dry fruits
- Clarified butter or ghee [ very minimal usage, used just for greasing and forming the shape ]
This sweet has zero sugar and the ingredients used are a part of the diet, so its a win-win situation for you!
Adding the recipe below :
Serves : 2
What did I use?
- Chopped black dates – 3/4 cup
- Dry roasted and chopped dry fruits [ choice is yours! ] – 3 to 4 tablespoon
- Clarified butter or ghee – 2 tablespoon [ 1.5 tablespoon for cooking and 0.5 tablespoon for greasing ]
How did I make it?
- I took a non-stick pan and added ghee to it. Once my ghee was ready, I added chopped dates to it and started mixing on a medium flame. After about 10 minutes, the dates begin to combine well and form as a single lump
- Once my dates were well combined, I added dry roasted nuts and gave it a mix for about 5 to 7 minutes. During this, the lump will start leaving the pan and it will also get a shiny texture due to ghee.
- My next step was to bring the mixture to a semi-warm temperature and start giving it the shape of a roll. For this, I had to grease my palms with ghee to avoid sticking.
- Once set, I freeze the rolls for about 45 minutes to 1 hour so that the rolls are set.