Done and dusted after following this procedure for 4 months! This DIY hair repair procedure works like magic if followed for a minimum of three months, thrice a week.
Note : Do not try this if you have sinus or if you have cold.
What did I use?
- Freshly extracted Onion juice – 1 small or medium, depending on the length of your hair
What did I do?
- I applied freshly extracted onion juice to my scalp and lightly massaged it for about 2 to 5 minutes. Post massage, I applied the remaining onion juice to my hair and let it sit for a minimum of 60 minutes.
- That’s it! After about 60 minutes, I washed it off with cold water and then used my regular shampoo to get rid of the smell. I use Biotique Green apple shampoo for my hair as it is light and is suitable for my hair type. You can use your regular shampoo as well.
- This procedure gives best results when the scalp is not oily.
- I follow this procedure thrice a week and have been consistent for 4 months. The results are slow but permanent so its worth it 🙂
Do try it out and let me know your experience in the comments section!