Honey is known to have amazing medicinal and cosmetic properties. Honey is widely consumed as a replacement for sugar and is also used in the manufacturing of cosmetic products due to its instant reaction on the skin. Honey gives an amazing glow and makes the face brighter and fresh, almost instantly!
Since I had started experiencing a lot of issues with my skin, I decided to go the natural way instead of popping pills and using chemicals on my face. Honey, along with other ingredients easily available in the kitchen came to my rescue and I was able to get satisfactory results with just a couple of uses.
Do check out my DIY facial procedure which I have tried at home!
What did I use?
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Rose Water – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
How did I use it?
- I mixed honey, rose water, and turmeric and directly applied to my face. Post application, I allowed it to rest for about 15 minutes.
- That’s it! I washed my face with cold water and my face had an instant glow and freshness!
- This pack can be used three to four times a week. Make sure you prepare it fresh every time you use it for the best results.
- If you want to add more glow to your face, then you can use the same pack and then add steam for about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your capacity.
- Post steam, apply a cooling face pack by mixing fullers’ earth or Multani mitti along with rose water. Once the pack has dried out, wash your face with cold water!
- Please note, the steam can be done once in 15 days and not daily!